Easy Read documents will not meet the needs of everyone who has difficulties in reading and understanding written information.
Easy Read documents will:
- allow some people to access the information independently
- provide a useful tool for support workers when working with individuals or groups
- enable people to make their own choices.
Easy Read documents are just one way of helping people understand information. Other ways include:
- speaking to someone
- film (DVD or internet sites like YouTube)
- Audio recordings (CD, MP3).
Previous | Next: Top Tips